RESEARCH -- An Academic Journal
(ISSN: 2334-1009) is a scholarly journal, in English and French
, encompassing all fields of research endeavors, with a focus on biomedical observations and experimentations.
RESEARCH enables scientists and medical doctors to publish their high-quality research and observations rapidly with low cost and disseminates their knowledge and achievements to scientific communities and the public without any barriers.
High Quality, Fast Speed, and Low Cost are the pillars of RESEARCH.
- High Quality: RESEARCH promotes the scholarly communication of research and observations that enhance human welfare and the understanding of natural world. We encourage the submission of manuscripts that describe new discoveries or observations; novel methods or designs that address significant scientific, medical, and social questions; rare clinical cases and their treatments; data collections and surveys important to public health; confirmatory validations of recent, important discoveries and inventions.
- Free access: Individuals and the public can access RESEARCH articles for free. Authors retain copyright. Articles are published with CC-BY license. Contact us for an institution subscription fee.
- Fast Speed: Fast editorial decision (acceptance, revision, or rejection) enables authors to focus on their research and medical practices.
- Low cost: A 300 USD service fee is charged for an accepted English manuscript.
Instructions for Authors
- RESEARCH editorial staff work with authors to resolve any issues.
- Manuscript organization is flexible. Authors can elect to use these sections: Title, Authors, Affiliations, Abstract, Introduction, Materials and Methods, Results, Discussion, Conclusions, Acknowledgments, References, Figure Legends, and Tables.
- Authors are encouraged to provide standard MeSH headings, gene and protein accession numbers to facilitate the annotation and indexing of their articles.
- Reference format: follow NCBI format. A reference can be represented by its PUBMED id instead of the full citation.
- Figure specifications: follow PUBMED Central. PNG format is preferable. Figures can be of different sizes, but must be with the same scale (under 100% view in any graphic software, images and text fonts in different figures look comparable). Images should be cropped as much as possible.
- There is no limit on the length of an article or the number of figures/tables.
- All corresponding authors, especially novice ones and those without co-authors, should seek the critiques of two or more colleagues/friends for their manuscripts. Their recommendations should be submitted along with the manuscripts to speed up the review process and editorial decision.
- Manuscripts in word files can be submitted via emails to this address: editor @ labome.com. Manuscripts should be in the final form. Significant text changes, authorship alteration, and manuscript withdrawal by the author(s) after review and acceptance are not permitted.
Special Instructions for Clinical Case Reports
Reporting rare clinical cases is an important part of medical communication and helps promote clinical advances over the world.
RESEARCH has implemented a streamlined process to publish clinical observations.
- Each author must fulfill the legal requirements for patient permission, patient privacy, and data release in the author's country and, in cases where any of patients comes from a different country, the legal requirements in the countries of each patient before the submission of any case reports.
- The main text of a case report can be simplified as follows: Introduction, Clinical observation, Discussion. In the Introduction, the authors should explain the rarity of the case and its significance; in the Discussion, most recent data and publications from the literature should be explicitly discussed.
- For other issues, follow the general instructions listed above.
Search RESEARCH Articles